LCD2C - Reinventing a Classic
Since its release in 2009, our original LCD2 headphone has been an industry favorite amongst passionate listeners everywhere.
Audeze proudly presents a new take on our classic LCD2 design. The new LCD2 Classic headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, remodeled audio jacks, and features the warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver. Made right here in our Southern California facility.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
|Transducer type||Planar magnetic|
|Magnetic structure||Proprietary magnet array|
|Magnet type||Neodymium N50|
|Transducer size||106 mm|
|Maximum power handling||15W|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<0.1% @ 100dB|
|Sensitivity||101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)|
|Minimum power requirement||>100mW|
|Recommended power level||1 - 4W|
Please inquire for availability.