The 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker of extremes! With the most modern development standards and technologies, the Dreiklang version of the classic Direkt design offers an extremely high level of efficiency, lowest possible distortion, exorbitant levels and open, richly detailed Heco sound with huge dynamics! Responsible for this are the extremely high-capacity 380 mm subwoofer with generous bass-reflex volume, the 215 mm high-power woofer for markedly direct and close-up sound, as well as the unique fabric dome with an extremely strong triple magnet drive in the treble range. The particularly wide baffle not only gives the Direkt Dreiklang its distinctive look; it is also an indispensable component for the acoustic performance.
- Very large three-way system with particularly high efficiency for outstanding dynamics
- Can be combined optimally with transistor and tube amplifiers from 20 watts per channel
- Attractive flat-design enclosure, floating appearance through all-metal design foot construction
- Solidly built, multiple strutted MDF flat enclosure
with attractive curves
- Specially designed all-metal foot construction for an
absolutely stable base, three-point mounting
for perfect weight distribution
- Floor-protecting rubber feet and all-metal spikes
- Stylish semi-matte lacquer finish with contrasting double stripes on the front
- Triple bass-reflex design with bi-directional airflowoptimized rounded downfire tubes for maximum bass performance
- Cabinet 700 x 1150 x 320 (350 incl. Terminal) mm
- Incl. Metal spikes 700 x 1235 x 515 mm
Please inquire for availability and shipping.