The music hall mmf-5.3 Special Edition turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall.
The mmf-5.3se comes complete with an Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
- sorbothane isolation orbs
- one piece carbon-fiber arm
- carbon-fiber tonearm is fully adjustable for VTA and azimuth
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip,
is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability,
separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude
fine line diamond stylus ($440 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon®
for noise-free fluid operation
- main bearing provides noise free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat
- screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
|power connection||100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
(manual change to 45 rpm)
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.80%|
|rumble max||> – 71 db|
|effective tonearm length||9 in. (230 mm)|
|tonearm weight||250 g (without counterweight)|
|effective tonearm mass||8.5 g|
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.
Please inquire for availability and shipping.