The MOON 250i delivers “audiophile” performance in an affordable and elegant pack-age. Designed with numerous convenient features, this integrated amplifier will provide for years of hassle-free musical enjoyment. Over thirty years of experience in the design and manufacturing of award winning high-performance audio components has paved the way for the new 250i. Using numerous technologies found in our other highly sought after integrated amplifiers, the MOON 250i produces an astonishing level of sonic performance with no equal in its price range.
- An oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design
- 6 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel
- Heat-sink free design incorporating an aluminum chassis for evenly distributed heat dissipation
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- Includes CRM-3 remote control.
- Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
Territorial Restrictions Apply. In-store Purchases Only..