The PSD450mkII is Superscope's most advanced and easy-to-use portable digital audio recorder to date! The PSD450mkII is a perfect fit for recording and transcription applications found in Business, Government, Law Enforcement, House of Worship, Education, Health Care and wherever professional audio recording is needed. Full features, ease-of-use, and short learning curve make it a perfect fit for both technical and non-technical users.
Key features include...
- Built-in 16GB Solid State Drive. Also available in a 32GB version (PSD450mkII-32).
- Built-in CD Recorder, including Direct to CD Recording, import CD and Duplicate CD.
- Built-in standard USB port for direct connection of a USB Flash Drive or USB External Hard Drive for direct recording/playback.
- Built-in USB port for direct virtual drive connection to PC or MAC computer.
- Record simultaneous to Internal SSD plus USB flash drive for security and convenience (Backup Recording).
- Music Practice Features, including adjustable Key & Tempo, Vocal Reduction, A-B Loop, and sound-on-sound recording (Overdub)
A short video on using the Superscope PSD450mkII for music education.