Introduce yourself to TEAC’s HA-501, a fully analog, dual monaural headphone amplifier with elegance. Part of the 501 series, this Class-A amplifier delivers superior sound quality, a sleek, modern look, all encased in a rugged but compact design. The HA-501 supplies regular headphone listeners with quality sound, features and adaptable options that cannot be found in regular amplifiers. Pair it with your favorite headphones the same way you would a normal amp with favored speakers and take advantage of DC Servo Technology, Switchable damping Factors, High Output Power, a large Toroidal-Core Power Transformer and relax to your favorite music or radio broadcast.
- A lavishing Class-A Amplifier for superior sound quality. (Full-analog Dual Monaural Discrete design)
- Active DC Servo Technology to eliminate Offset Electrical Potential, to achieve stable drive.
- Switchable Damping Factor, to dive diaphragm under the best conditions. (5 positions)
- 1,400mA/ch (32 ohm loaded) of high output power to drive a high impedance headphones as high as 600 ohms.
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer for stable current supply.
- Full-metal jacket. Gorgeous aluminum panels for front top and sides. Small footprint fits your desktop.
- A headphone Amplifier to Achieve peak headphone performance
- In general, a headphone output from conventional hi-fi components does not allow even high-quality headphones to perform at their peak potential. The same way one chooses an amplifier to match with your favorite speakers, it is very impotant to chosse an appropriate headphone amplifier that matches your favorite headphones. A headphone amplifier is a "must-have" listening device for audiophiles.
- Active DC Servo Technology for decreased distortion, and discrete Class-A Amplifier
- In order to develop a first-class low distotion Class-A headphone amplifier, TEAC held a series of sound evalutions during the development. These tests led to the careful choosing of parts and descrete circuit design. In addition, like most full-size hi-fi components, in order to eliminate Offset Electrical Potential, Active DC Servo Technology is utilized.
- Dual Monaural Design that eliminates interference between Left and Right channels
- In regards to the circuit design, each channel is completely designed on an individual basis to avoid signal interface to/from another. This contribution eliminates cross-talk, crucial headphone listening.
- Please inquire for availability and shipping.