Magnificent Eb/D trumpet.
The Schilke E3L is a three-valve Eb/D tuning bell trumpet with a "D" bell and slidesoffers a tuning bell design that has a balanced resistance, outstanding intonation and even feel in all registers. This trumpet features a medium bore (.450") with medium #4 taper Eb and D bells in yellow brass and slides. The bells are M-4.5".The E3L trumpet produces a brilliant tone that blends well with orchestras and small ensembles.
The E3L has been the benchmark for comparison for virtually all other Eb trumpets in the marketplace .The tuning bell construction helps provide a balanced resistance and outstanding pitch. This instrument is the favored choice of nearly every major orchestral musician and soloist in the world today.
- Schilke E3L Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet with Tuning Bell
- Key: Eb / D
- Bore: .450-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Interchangable #4 Taper Eb and D
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Tuning Bell Design
- Case: No
- Mouthpiece: No
- Finish: Silver (Gold Plating Available by Special Order Only)
Please inquire for current pricing, availability and shipping.