Imagine a world of music right at your fingertips. The Neo280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the Neo 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music. The extraordinary digital engine within the Neo 280Ddecodes native DSD up to DSD256, as well as PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional DC servo circuit and proprietary 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music. Adding the optional MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility. Which ever way you use the Neo280D, we are convinced that it will become the center of your musical pleasure.Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Significant Design Features
• Fully asynchronous DAC supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only) and PCM up to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only).
• 7 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1 and Qualcomm® aptXTM audio for Bluetooth® x 1) for use with virtually any digital source.
• Front panel LED indicators for (i) input signal PCM sampling & DSD rates and (ii) active input.
• Optional 8th digital input through our MiND streaming module (via WiFi or Ethernet).
• The analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio.
Frequency response (full range) 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dBTHD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.001%
Intermodulation distortion 0.002% Dynamic Range 120dB
Signal-to-noise Ratio 118dB @ full output Channel Separation 116dB
Intrinsic Jitter 1 picosecond RMS
Analog Output @ 0dBFS 2.0 Volts
Analog output impedance 100ΩPCM Bit-depth range 16 - 32 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates 44.1 - 384kHz DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 16 lbs. / 7.5 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in.42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm.
Territorial Restrictions Apply. In-store Purchases Only..